Field Sales Executives
- Basic Salary £27,000 + £3,000 Car allowance
- Around £50,000 OTE in Year 1 (Uncapped Commission)
- 25 Days holiday + Bank holidays
- Many more excellent Benefits
Fyba Talent have an excellent opportunity for you join a client of ours who is rapidly growing across the South West of England and are a leader within their industry.
You’ll be in charge of driving customer adoption and door-to-door sales locally in live towns. Your role is to engage with potential customers with the clients brand and services, and inspire them to investigate and sign up for their services.
Focusing on local and in-person sales, this will involve attending community events, door-knocking and following up leads to drive as many sales as possible. Supported by the marketing and customer service teams, you’ll be provided with walk lists of live areas, lists of people who’ve registered interest and demographic & competitor information for the local population.
- Take ownership of our in-person sales channels and identifying the best opportunities for driving growth
- Work with the existing marketing team to ensure our marketing messages and channels fully support the sales activities
- Promote the brand & proposition awareness in & around our communities
- Identify marketing opportunities, liaising with our internal department to ensure the proposition is impactful an effective within the community
- Identify and develop local event opportunities (everything from free coffees to getting involved in independently-run local events)
- A team player, who has a great personality, a positive attitude, and a strong work ethic.
- Background in sales, hospitality, retail, or any customer-facing roles.
- Self-motivated and passionate about sales and building relationships.
- Target driven and comfortable with KPIs.
- Resilient to pressure and personable individual.
- Any previous experience in a direct sales position would be desirable.
- You must have a driving license for this role.