Sales Consultant – Parking industry
About the job
A rapidly growing EV Infrastructure business where our mission is to Make the EV Switch Simple. We are driven by our mission and operate by our core values focusing on: People, Enabling Change, Simplicity and Resilience. We are seeking a Senior Sales Consultant with a strong focus on Car Park Management and Lease agreements to join our team.
- A driven and ambitious individual with a passion for sales and the EV industry
- You will already have some experience in a commercial sales or BD role, ideally B2B sales
- Confident in engaging with prospect clients and winning meaningful partnerships
- Strong communication skills, able to build relationships and network with clients
- Comfortable with data and tech, e.g. using CRM systems, sales analytics tools
- Ideally have worked in a land/car parking related industry
What You Will Be Doing:
- Researching and identifying potential clients and partnership opportunities
- Contacting potential clients and presenting products and services
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients
- Attending events and conferences to represent and promote our brand
- Working collaboratively with other teams to ensure effective communication and alignment of goals
- Accurately logging your sales pipeline in to HubSpot to analyse funnel metrics and sales planning
We want to build a team that reflects our society we live in and the customers we serve. Research shows that some people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single criteria. WE want to encourage you to please apply even if your experience does not align perfectly with the requirements. You might be the perfect fit.
Why join us?
We are an extremely ambitious EV scale-up business with the financial backing to offer stable employment, where we are making a real difference in today’s world.
Where climate and sustainability matter more than ever; the UK has set a Net Zero target and a ban on diesel/petrol new car purchases by 2030.
A few work perks to mention;
- Hybrid & flexible working options with an amazing office
- Enhanced 29 days paid leave allowance as well as the opportunity to work from abroad
- Learning and Wellbeing perks; Gympass, Octopus MoneyCoach, Learning allowances, CycleScheme and further discounts