Electrician Solar PV
Fyba talent have an exciting opportunity for an Electricians for our client who is one of the largest solar companies in the UK, having installed Solar PV on thousands of homes, yet still running as a family business.
Our client is a proudly UK owned company, on a mission to make renewable energy readily available to everyone. With over 15 years combined industry experience, we pride ourselves on being market leaders by continuously keeping on the forefront of the latest research and technology. We are now looking for a number of experienced electricians to join them on their journey.
- £52k basic salary
- Overtime available, plus bonus for additional work completed
- 28 days AL inc bank holidays
- Company van and fuel card for work to share with team member
- The electrician will install, test and, commission the electrical works for domestic Solar PV installations.
- As the lead electrician you will be paired with a roofer, you will be required to complete one solar installation per day.
- The company has over 2000 domestic installations to complete in the southern regions and counting.
Preferred Qualifications & Experience
- 18th Edition (NVQ level 3), 2391 test and inspection or the equivalent
- 2 years of domestic experience
- Testing & inspection experience
- Solar experience favourable
- Customer-facing experience
- Need to work well alone as well as part of a team and be good at problem-solving in difficult situations.
- Full Solar PV training provided
- No overnight stays
- Becoming part of a growing team of 52 electricians