We are working with an Award winning and leading provider in the telecoms industry that has grown headcount by 25% in the last year! This business is growing rapidly and has big plans to bring pure fibre internet services to thousands of residents and businesses across the UK. To keep up with this period of growth they are looking for a New Business Sales Executive to join the business and support the development and onboarding of new clients within the Hospitality sector.
What does the role involve?
- Research and build a network of contacts in the industry.
- Connect and introduce the business to park owners/management
- Undertake initial conversations and disseminate marketing material
- Arrange meeting with the operators and work to design a fit for purpose solution for their connectivity needs
- Engage with potential partners to gain access to new markets
- Attend industry events/conferences where it would benefit our business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set up and maintain a database of industry contacts
- Manage contacts with potential customers and plan meetings as required
- Ensure all marketing material is up to date and relevant and to develop or amend where necessary
- Inform the stakeholders of progress on all potential new clients and brief before all meetings.
- Actively provide solutions to new clients
- Attend meetings with potential new clients
- Respond to client communications or queries and resolve any client issues
- Actively explore all partners that could be of use in gaining new business
- Research the methods that the industry use to communicate and attend and interact with ones that are seen as useful and relevant
- Understand company capabilities and service, and effectively communicates all offerings to the potential new client.
Whats on offer?
- £35k basic salary (OTE £50-£60k Year 1)
- Company car
- Hybrid working and total flexibility
If you are interested to hear more, please apply to this advert or contact us directly.