Process Design Engineer (Water Industry)
Our client, a leading water sector specialist, is looking to recruit as Process Engineer on a permanent/salaried basis. Our client is open to seeing CV’s at a varation of levels.
- Maintain client contact and ensure that project delivery meets the client’s objectives and requirements.
- Ensuring that the technical content of all work carried out is correct and completed in accordance within agreed timescales and budgets.
- Undertake project delivery tasks, which may include calculations, drawings, sketches and reports.
- Provide technical guidance, support and training to colleagues and assist, where practicable, in mentoring and development of others.
- Work in close collaboration with colleagues from other disciplines.
Specific experience, skills & knowledge
- Experience with and design of some or all of the following;
- Track record of delivering an exceptional client experience to contractors and end clients.
- Proven experience in delivering multi discipline water industry or chemical plant design projects and good understanding of UK industry standards.
- The ability to plan, lead and coordinate resources and ensure project technical & commercial outcomes and client expectations are met
Qualifications / skills
- Minimum of 7-10 years of relevant experience with at least 2 years of experience with clients within the region
- Ability to work on own initiative and seek assistance when required.
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload to ensure that timescales and budgets are met.
- Take responsibility for personal development and support the learning of others.
- Effective negotiation and persuading skills.
- Project a professional image to clients and colleagues.
- Able to work collaboratively to form strong working relationships with colleagues and clients.
- The ability to be client facing, with an eye for business development opportunities
- Able to recognise own impact on others and adapt approach where appropriate.
- Demonstrate integrity.